Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween S'mores

Halloween is only 1 week away so I thought I'd share these cute and easy Halloween S'mores.  I made them for my daughter to pass out in her 3rd grade classroom this year.



This is another example of why I like digital stamps.  I used the Treehouse Stamps Ghost Kid Digital Stamp and a font I found online "Space Out Open" to make these labels.  I actually printed them out in 2 steps.  The first step I printed the sheet out with the "Halloween S'mores" text and then I ran them through a second time and printed just the ghost kid.  Doing it this way kept the image from covering up the text.  Since there are about 28 kids in my daughter's class being able to print a sheet of labels was a real time saver.  I think her classmates are going to be excited to have these yummy Halloween Treats!  

Here is a close up of the labels:


Here's the supply list:

Bag Topper:
Rich Razzleberry - cut to 2 1/2" x 3" and scored at 1 1/4"
Avery 5160 Labels

Stamps:
Ghost Kid

Treats:
2 Graham Cracker Squares
1 Fun Sized Hershey Bar
2 Pumpkin Peeps

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Halloween project!

3 comments:

Julie said...

To make the s'mores:

On a microwave safe plate -

Place one graham cracker square, top with fun size hershey bar and peep.

Cook on high until chocolate starts to melt and peep puffs up.

Remove from microwave, top with second graham cracker square.

ENJOY!

Monique said...

Oh how fun!! The kids are going to love these!! So creative Julie!!

Benzi said...

Oh, what fun! I bet your daughter will be so thrilled to give these treats to her classmates. Good going with the labels..time saver. I'm just trying to catch up tonight on commenting..saw your comment on my blog and clicked to get here. Whew! It is bad when I get behind. Good job with the S'mores.