Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Color Challenge


This week's Challenge at Totally Stampalicious to use this Color Combo – Black, white and WOW! (the wow being any one color of your choice!)  You just cannot go wrong with this color challenge.  I decided to add Brushed Silver to my B&W card.

The set I used is the Stella Tires stamp that was released last month.  I had to use the sentiment "What do you mean that sound didn't come with the car" because it just fits me perfectly.  I am the girl that will turn up the radio to drown out the "sound" my car is making.  Frustrates my husband when he asks - "How long has your car been making that sound" and I reply --- "What sound?"

Mark your calendars - we're having a New Release and Blog Hop at Totally Stampalicious on Thursday - May 19th!  

Stop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see more great Color Combo inspiration from the design team!  I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week! 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!




8 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Julie, looks great with the silver!

Monique said...

Hi Julie!! Awesome job on this weeks challenge :).. Stella is just a hoot!!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun and I love love swiss dots anytime. She carcks me up.

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Lori Turner said...

Hi Julie! Love your card this week! Looks fantastic with the silver :) WTG!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, isn't it funny how men hear everything coming from a car but nothing else?! This card is fantastic, Julie!

Benzi said...

Ha We cannot be concerned with those car sounds. Music is much better, right? I love what Emily said...gave me a big smile.
Silver is perfect with the black and white...especially with this set. Cute, cute and fun, Julie!

Joanne (jojot) said...

What car sounds?????? lol!!!!

Stella just cracks me up.....and I love your color combo as well