Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Storybook Elizabeth Sneak Peek


It's our release week over at Totally Stampalicious so I get to show you a sneak peak of one of the sets we will be releasing at our New Release and Blog Hop on Thursday, September 22!  This adorable image is from the Storybook Elizabeth Stamp set.  It's from the Sylvia Zet line at Totally Stampalicious!  Elizabeth and her bunny are separate stamps.  I kept the layout simple on this one.  I colored the image with my coloring pencils and mineral spirits. 

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my Storybook Elizabeth card!  I'll be back on Thursday night with my post for the the new release and blog hop!

3 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Julie, love those papers and your colouring! The bunny is so cute in grey!

Benzi said...

Darling creation...think I may have that plaid paper. The bunny is sooooo adorable and you've used a wonderful sketch.
Have a good week, Julie!

Maire Gamber said...

Just so cute! wonderful card!
Hugs,
Marie