Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Calendar Page and a Digital Desktop Wallpaper

WOW....It's December 1st Already!    I really have no idea where November went!  Today I'm sharing my December calendar pageS.  Yep, this month I actually made two calendar pages.  The first page is this adorable hanging calendar.......





I used the adorable Deacon Elf stamp from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line for the image.  I printed the calendar and the month and year out on Kraft Cardstock.  I colored the image with Stampin Up markers and then masked and sponged the image to soften it up.  It was too white against the pretty patterned paper.  The layout is very clean and simple.

My second calendar page is DIGITAL!




I made these pages using My Digital Studio from Stampin Up.  I'm using the blue and brown version right now as my desktop wallpaper for December.  If you right click on either of the pictures you should be able to save it as your desktop wallpaper too!  I kept the calendars and the snowflakes to the right of the page so they wouldn't be covered up by my desktop icons.  I'd love to hear your feedback on my desktop wallpaper.  It's definitely a crafting work in progress and this is my first attempt at it.


Be sure to stop by and check out these other FABULOUS Calendar Pages that my super talented blogging friends created!!




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my December Calendar pages!  



2 comments:

Benzi said...

Your calendars are always so adorable, Julie and the little image is just perfect for December.
I tried your wallpaper. I double clicked and then right clicked and saved to background. It worked! Of course, that is if you want to cover the complete screen. I do because I have my icons hidden.

Maire Gamber said...

What a great calendar! I love it! You did a fabulous job!
Hugs,
marie