Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine Challenge

If you're looking for the Bugaboo Blog Hop, Click HERE.

I'm here today with this week's Totally Stampalicious Challenge!!!  This week we want you to get started on those Valentines Cards and projects!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Monkey Love
Paper:  SU Pink Passion, PTI White, SU Poppi Parade, Sweet Cakes Lots of Love, SU Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Small Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Crystal Effects

I used the adorable Monkey Love stamp set which is one of our new releases.  ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT in this week's challenge will WIN our New Monkey Love Stamp Set
All you have to do is make a card or project with a Valentine theme and link your blog or on-line gallery to the Totally Stampalicious Blog Post HERE!

I love using DP with coordinating patterns on each side of the sheet.  This Sweet Cakes DP has Glittery Hearts on the front and polka dots on the back.  I used the front of the DP for the left panel and the back for the upper right corner.  I also punched out a few hearts from the polka dot side and popped them up on the left panel.  This layout was really quick and easy to put together!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Valentine card!  I hope you get a chance to play along in our Valentines challenge this week!

Julie


10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute :o) Love that sweet image and fab glittery paper. Lisa x

Virgo5 said...

Awesome card Julie, I love the fun popped up hearts!

Benzi said...

Cute, cute image and you know I love the polka dot hearts. Such a pretty card, Julie!

kingstonmama said...

Sweet Valentine's Day card. I love all the patterned papers you've used, and that bow is wonderful. Ann Y.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love how you used all those hearts.....such sweetness.....fab coloring of the image...great sketch....fun Vday card

Jessie Lubyk said...

Great card Julie! Love all the little hearts and your perfect bow (totally jealous of the bow) :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Julie! I love all those sparkly hearts.

Maire Gamber said...

such a cute card!
Hugs,
Marie

Maire Gamber said...

such a cute card!
Hugs,
Marie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute cute card, love it.