Friday, April 6, 2012

April Calendar Page and Desktop Wallpaper

Happy April!  It just feels like we're so much closer to summer once the calendar flips to April!  today I have my April Desktop wallpaper to share with you.


As you can see I'm sending SUNSHINE vibes through my wallpaper.  I created this calendar in My Digital Studio.  The background paper is Rock a Bye designer paper.  The flowers on the bottom are from Upsy Daisy and the circles are all just circle punches.  I changed the opacity on the circles and the flowers to make them a little more translucent.

You should be able to right click on this picture and set it as your desktop background.  If for some reason that doesn't work, please message me.

Are you ready for some more APRIL Inspiration?  My friends have made some great calendar pages too!  Check out these great blogs for more fun April Calendar Pages:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my April Calendar Page! 
Julie

3 comments:

Danni said...

I can feel the warmth!! Very nice!

Karen B. said...

Perfect calendar page for April!

Benzi said...

Sunshine abounds with this pretty calendar. I love when April arrives...seems as if old man winter is getting far behind us.
Using the Upsy Daisy is great...I love it! Awesome calender page, Julie.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend.