Saturday, March 9, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #13

I've been so busy getting acclimated to my new job that my craft time has really suffered.  I decided the best way to get some crafting done was to play along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash

Here's the challenge:  It's  a color challenge.



I thought these colors would be good for a masculine birthday card. Here it is....



It's clean and simple without a lot of fuss and I got it finished in 8 minutes and 5 seconds.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today!

9 comments:

Wida said...

youre back! I can't do this challenge at all, but I think you did great. did you premake all your supplies??

Julie said...

I had a sketch in mind, took out all my paper and supplies and put it together. I even had enough time to draw those little stitches. I needed something that didn't take a lot of time. You could totally do this challenge Wida.

Loll said...

Hi Julie. Fabulous masculine card. Love the stars ... and your stitching is an awesome detail! Loll xx

joy said...

Such a nice masculine card, Julie! Love the stars!

Benzi said...

Julie, so glad to see you get back to crafting. I'm sure you new job has you busy, busy. Hope you're loving it.

That's a fabulous card for a guy..super colors and I like the faux stitches and stars. You really aced the 10 min. challenge. Good for you!!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Poorvi said...

Lovely card, Julie! I really like the stars..
Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hopefully we'll see you again soon :)

Paulina said...

Yippee! I'm so happy you are back to crafting, Julie! (Hope your new job is going well!)

This card showcases the colors perfectly! Loving those die cut stars with the birthday sentiment- they work together so well.

Thanks for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Sindhu said...

Great card Julie! The stars are gorgeous...

Thanks so much for joining us at 10 Min craft dash. We would love to see you join us in our future challenges as well! :)