Monday, June 21, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch - Mojo144



I thought it would be fun to do the Mojo Monday Sketch today. I was right. It was FUN. I made this cute cupcake card. I got to use my new Nestabilities for the little tab corner on the image panel. I also liked making the sprinkles in the background of the image panel with Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa markers. The cupcake wrapper is made from Berry Bliss DP.

Here are the supplies:

Stamps: Inkadinkado Cupcake Stamp, Stampin' Up All Holidays (HB Stamp)

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Berry Bliss DP, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, White Ink

Accessories: Nestabilities: Labels Four, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Large Rhinestones, Scallop Edge Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

Thanks for checking out my card!

No comments: