Saturday, August 21, 2010

Queen for the Day honoring: Princess Heather

I found this very fun Queen For the Day game on the Splitcoast Stampers website. When I found out that my friend Heather Prince from the Treehouse Stamps Design Team was being honored I just had to play along. Here is the card I made:




I made this card based on the inspiration of Heather's Sharing in Your Sorrow Card.
Unfortunately I have been needing a lot of sympathy cards this summer so I think I just naturally gravitated towards that theme. The sentiment and image were created in SU MDS.

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, For All You Do
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Fiskers Embossing Plate, Scalloped Square Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Grossgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Rhinestones
Techniques: MDS


No comments: