Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ways To Use It - Treehouse Stamps Contest




As the guest design team member for Treehouse Stamps for the month of August I am using only Treehouse stamps this month.  I'm excited to show off their awesome stamps!

I made this card for today's Ways to Use it Challenge over at SCS. The challenge was "Stick It".  You could either use pins or sticks.  What a FUN challenge.

I decided to do some paper piercing because it isn't an element I use often.

I used the Treehouse August Contest image for this one. The sentiment is a new release from Treehouse Stamps. I think it goes perfectly with this little image.  For more information on how to enter this months contest click here:  Treehouse Stamps August Contest

I used the computer to color 90% of the image. This was my first attempt at coloring a digi stamp on the computer and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I was used the Stampin Up color codes to get close matches to the paper colors.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Oh Julie this is so adorable. Great job on this challenge. Love it and thanks for using Treehouse Stamps for your image.