Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Release Fall Blessings Masculine Birthday Card

I created this card for the Treehouse Stamps September Release.  There are some really great digi sets coming out today over at Treehouse.  I used the Fall Blessings digi stamp set for the image panel and the Prayers and Wishes set for the Sentiment.


I decided to create a photo negative effect with the leaf digi by coloring the background and leaving the image clear.  I never seem to have enough masculine birthday cards so I added the Birthday Wishes sentiment to this card.

Here is my supply list:

Stamps: Fall Blessings, Prayers & Wishes
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Fiskers Embossing Plate, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Dry Embossing

Thanks for taking the time to check out my September Release card!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Hey Julie! Hello gorgeous! Love this fall theme and colors and ...it's manly!! So glad that you are on board with Treehouse! Looking forward to your FAB work!!