Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SSSC86 - VSN Random Drawing Goodies

Today is a GREAT day!  I got to make a card using the goodies I WON from the random drawing over at Splitcoast Stampers Virtual Stamp Night.  Addicted to Rubber Stamps supplied the prizes.  I only had time to participate in two challenges so I feel extra lucky that I won!  Since I won the stamps and designer paper I thought it was only right to make a project with them :)






I used the Owl stamp from Hero Arts and the designer paper is from the prize too! I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the layout. The sentiment is from Treehouse Stamps digitial set Fall Blessings.

Supplies List:

Stamps:  Hero Arts Flower Branch with Owl, Fall Blessings Digital THS
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Barely Banana, Pebbles Giddy Designer Paper
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Real Red
Accessories:  Button, Elastic String, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Circle Punch

Thanks for checking out my card!

2 comments:

Monique said...

What a cute card Julie..I love the sentiment.. Nothing like a beautiful fall day just watching the leaves fall in the wind...:)

Benzi said...

Wow! Lucky you to win that prize. Your card..image and paper are super. Cute as can be!!!!