Sunday, April 17, 2011

Best Buds for Featured Stamper Sue



When I found out that today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers was Sue (Coffeestamper) I just had to play along. The card I chose from her gallery is HERE . I love the layout she used and the sponging! Great inspiration!

I used the Best Buds stamp from Totally Stampalicious for the image and sentiment.

I'm also including this in this week's Anything Goes Challenge at Totally Stampalicious.

Congratulations on being this week's Featured Stamper Sue!!!!! A well deserved honor!!!

I'll be back later with this week's Totally Stampalicious Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!



5 comments:

Monique said...

Awwe I just love these chicks!!! Great Polka Dot paper.. Woot Woot congratulations Sue!!! :)Have a great Sunday Julie!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is just adorable! I love all that green and the wonderful sponging!

Benzi said...

This is the sweetest image. Great job! I was out of town and didn't find out Sue was FS until the afternoon and then was off to a bridal shower. I have to get a card made in her honor. Yours looks like a 'Sue' card...bet she loved it.

Stacy Morgan said...

Awww... super cute.

Sandy Ang said...

What a sweetie of a card. Have a happy easter