Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let's Get Digital...

Let's Get Digital, Digital, I want to get Digital....for some reason I have replaced the word physical from Olivia Newton John's song with the word digital and unfortunately, it's stuck in my head.  



Aren't these nuggets adorable?  I created these using my new MDS 2 software from Stampin Up.  The PDF file for these labels is available in my Etsy store.


1.  Here's what the labels look like when they came off my printer. (I know the coloring on this picture is bad)
 



2. Here are the supplies I used:





3.  Here is what they look like finished


Each strip measures 1" wide by 3 1/8" wide.

4.  and here is a link to my Etsy listing for these printables:

 
Do you have an Etsy store?  I'm trying to expand my Etsy social network so if you do have an Etsy store, let me know and I'll add you to my circle.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Hershey Nugget wrappers today.

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a catchy title, Julie! I , of course, think of the song from Olivia NT right way as well :) LOVE LOVE your digital labels!! So professional and beautiful! They will come in handy during the holidays!I am sure that they will sell like hot cakes. HUGS!

Wida said...

Love the song AND those labels are cute. I wish I was more digitally inclined!

Two Happy Stampers said...

These are too cute, Julie! Love how many you were able to layout on a sheet of paper. Thanks, too, for leaving a comment on my blog :-)

shirley-bee said...

... And now it's stuck in my head! The wrappers are gorgeous btw.

Christiana said...

That's an awesome project! They turned out so professional looking.

Benzi said...

Julie, these wrappers are awesome. You do just great work. You should send some of these to Olivia Newton John. LOL