Monday, March 16, 2015

Peachy Keen, Jelly Bean



Today I have a Peachy Card to share with you.  For some reason it made me think of the quote "Peachy Keen, Jelly Bean" from Grease.  It's kind of fitting since the color is peachy and jelly beans are plentiful at this time of year.







To create this card, I ran white cardstock through the cuttlebug with the PTI Linen Embossing Folder, then I stamped the sentiment with versamark and heat embossed it.  I cut the circle frame out of white cardstock and sponged it to get a color close to the card base color.  I stamped the glass on vellum with versa mark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I colored the image.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


I'm entering this card in a couple challenges today:

Happy Little Stampers Sponging
Happy Little Stampers














Virginia's View #13














Supplies:

Stamps:  Cheers to You
Paper:  Calypso Corral, White, Vellum
Ink: Versa Mark, (Versa Magic - Pink Grapefruit, Key Lime, Thatched Straw)
Accessories:  Sponge, Spritz Spray, PTI Linen Embossing Folder, SU Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Sizzix Circle Dies, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder.
Techniques:  Sponging, Embossing




3 comments:

Loll said...

Am loving this sweet image Julie. And so happy to see you are having fun with sponging! Thanks again for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Virginia L. said...

This is just too SWEET and YUMMY, Julie! I can almost TASTE the cocktail! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again! I am sure the ice in MI is melting...much like here in my part of Ontario. Spring is almost.. finally.. here :)

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card. Makes me think of long, hot summer nights!