Sunday, May 30, 2010

Splitcoast Challenge - IC234



The Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers yesterday was Crate and Barrel. I chose to use one of the pieces that they used in the original challenge. I immediately loved the colors and wanted to create something based on this piece. Here is the inspiration for this card.






I got to use my new 2 Step Bird punch from Stamin' Up. I've been really wanting to use that punch! I created the leaves using Basic Black and Sahara Sand leaves glued together. The sentiment is from my computer. I created some sentiments that fit in the large oval punch in MS Word and just printed them up on Whisper White paper.

Here are the details:

Paper

Certainly Celery
Basic Black
Sahara Sand
Whisper White
So Saffron
Real Red

Ink

Basic Black
Certainly Celery (sponging BG)
Real Red (bird outline)
So Saffron (bird outline)

Accessories

2 Step Bird Punch
Large Scalloped Circle Punch (Marvy)
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch

I had so much fun with this week's Inspiration Challenge! Thanks for checking it out!

No comments: