Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bountiful Blessings, Fall Card (THT072)

It's Treehouse Challenge THURSDAY!  This week's theme is - What Are You Thankful For.  Here is my sample:


I used they layout from Clean & Simple Stamping (FTL112).  You might have noticed I also used this layout for my anniversary card (posted on 10/16/2010).  It's been a busy week and having this sketch to use really came in handy! 

What am I thankful for?  This week I'm very thankful for my gluten free life.  Being gluten free isn't always easy but the alternative is even worse.  I was reminded of that this past week when I had two encounters with gluten.  I'm back to my pain free self now and so thankful that my gluten free lifestyle has improved my health in ways I never really thought possible.

I'd love for you to join us on this week's challenge!  Just load your "What Are You Thankful For?" card to your blog or online gallery and link to it at Treehouse Stamps Challenge.

Need some more inspiration?  Check out these great samples that the Treehouse Stamps DT put together:

Ashley Bowen

Neva McMullen

Heather Prince

Kelly Hampton

Maria Levine

Gloria Morizen

Kimberly Lowrey

Stephanie Serrano

Monique Hansen

And Guest:  Jessica Lessner

Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Bountiful Blessings (flower), Beary Thankful (sentiment)
Paper:  Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Designer Paper from Pebbles (Trunk), So Saffron (inside panel)
Ink:  More Mustard, So Saffron, Basic Black
Accessories:  SU Eyelet Border Punch, Button, Twine, Gold Rhinestones

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Julie, I love your card! What a great mix of awesome colors. Pretty flower, too. And, I do like your staging. I made a card for the October Contest Challenge but I don't like it so I'll try to make another. So glad you're pain free.

Monique said...

What an elegant card Julie... I love your flower and the bling under your sentiment,,, Great photo with the candle.. :)

Sandy Ang said...

Beautifully designed and executed card !