Friday, April 15, 2011

The Best Things in Life.....



Today I'm sharing a card I made for my April Stampin Up card swap.  The theme for this month's swap is anything goes!  

I absolutely love the sentiment on this card!  I think this would be a perfect card to accompany a handmade gift.  The layout for this is a slightly modified version of the layout I used on THIS Gus card a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Totally Tess Card today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Totally Tess
Paper:   Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Three for You Punch, Pearls, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon


5 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh my, Julie this is a great card and such a perfect sentiment to go with the image. Totally Tess, I am sure, knows how to make great cards.
She is us. LOL Super creation!!

Benzi said...

It's me again. I just noticed you are selling on Etsy. Good for you and I wish you much success. I bet it'll be fun, too.

Sue B said...

Hi Julie,

Thanks for becoming a follower! I love this card. What a great image and love the sentiment. Gorgeous colours and great design!

Sue xx

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Julie! I've always loved that little SU set but never got it. The sentiment is so true!

Monique said...

Love the sentiment Julie.... Wonderful card :)