Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a BOY!!! Welcome Baby Dreux!!!


Today I'm sharing this adorable It's a BOY card!  One of my very best friends and her husband just had a little boy before Thanksgiving and this is the card I made for them.  I made the boat from scraps of retired SU Designer Paper.  For the bottom of the boat I just punched 3/4 of a circle leaving the straight edge.  For the sails I made two triangles from a square and then trimmed one shorter than the other.  I cut free hand the flag at the top.  The boat shape itself was inspired by the boat in the Stampin Up set Nursery Necessities.  The It's a boy sentiment was printed from SU My Digital Studio.  I love the Chocolate Chip Bakers Twine!  It makes a perfect accent to the nautical theme of this card.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my baby boy card!  I'll be back on Sunday with my 2011 Christmas Card!


Pin It






1 comment:

Benzi said...

Julie, this is so adorable and what a great job with those scraps. The boat is cute as can be. I'll be looking forward to your 2011 Christmas card. Have a Merry Christmas!