Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cheers to YOU a CASE

When I started my new job in January I made sure to put all the birthdays for my co-workers on my calendar so I can  have a card for each of their birthdays.  This week one of my co-workers had a birthday and I needed a card.  So I procrastinated until the night before her birthday and then I had to make something quick.  I went through my card inspiration board on Pinterest and picked out a card to CASE.  From there it was easy.  So thanks to the inspiration of Laurie Willison's card HERE I created this....




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!






4 comments:

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love those swiss dots! And I am so happy to see a post from you! Hugs!!

Benzi said...

Julie, great to see you here. I know you're a busy girl. What a great job of your case. I'm sure it will make the birthday girl very happy.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so SUPER CUTE, girl!! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)