Monday, January 17, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Masculine Challenge






Supplies
Stamps:  Hawt Dawg, Sporting
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Kraft, Basic Black
Ink:  Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Red fine point Sharpie
Accessories:  Small Star Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Large Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch

I have some exciting news.....I have been invited to be the March Guest Designer for Totally Stampalicious!   I'm thrilled that they asked me to join them and I'm already looking forward to working with their very talented Design Team.

Today's card is for this week's Totally Stampalicious Challenge - to make any kind of Masculine card.  You can find the challenge HERE.  I made this card using the Hawt Dawg Digital Stamp set from Totally Stampalicious and the Stampin Up Sporting digital stamp set from My Digital Studio.  The #1 on Hawt Dawg's jersey was added in MDS.  The sentiment is also from the Sporting SU digital set!  

This card is for my Godson's 11th birthday.  I let him pick out his favorite character from the Totally Stampalicious digital sets and he picked this one!  I love that I can just pick out the stamp set, download it and use it right away!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today!







9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a totally fun card!! I love the cute Hawt Dawg image!! This would make a great card for men/boys of all ages!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am so excited for you and look forward to playing with you in March.....what a cute card....just made me smile

Benzi said...

Big congrats, Julie, on the Guest Designer position. I'm sure you'll wow them with your awesome cards. This card is just a perfect male card. I really like those punched stars. Your Godson is sure to love this creation.

Monique said...

Totally Awesome Masculine card Julie... And A big congratulations on being GD on the Totally Stampalicious Team!!! Looking forward to working with you again :)!!

Mary J said...

How exciting for you! Congrats!

Love the card - you have a great style!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Julie! This is a well-deserved honour and this is a fabulous masculine card!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! I love the clean design of your card and the texture.

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your guest design, Julie! Love the panels and embossed background! Perfect guy card!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh this is just TOO clever!!!!! I LOVE the #1 on his shirt!!!! Fabulous, Julie!!!! So happy that you'll be joining us!!!!