It's time for this week's Monday Challenge at Totally Stampalicious! The challenge is to create a card with your favorite drink. I chose WINE. The JJ Cook stamp set was perfect for this theme! I guess JJ and I have something in common - we both like wine! I stamped the pot onto Brushed Silver paper and cut it out and pieced it on the image for a 2D effect. The color combo for this card came right out of my kitchen. It's kind of like JJ is in my kitchen cooking while she drinks her wine. CHEERS!!!
I'm also passing along this Cherry on Top award that I received from my very talented friend Emily Leiphart.
To accept this award I need to do a few things:
- Thank the person who gave it. Thank you, Emily! You are so sweet and talented I'm always inspired by your blog!
- Copy the award and put it on your blog. Done!
- List three things which you love about yourself.
- I put myself through college.
- I left behind my career in the automotive industry to work in healthcare which I find much more personally fulfilling.
- I teach catechism at my church to share my faith with the children.
- Post a picture that you love.
- Tag five people you'd like to give this award to. I'm passing this along to...