Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 2012 New Release and Blog Hop

Happy New Year from Totally Stampalicious!!!

Welcome to the 9th Stop of our FIRST RELEASE of 2012 BLOG HOP!

We have FIVE BRAND NEW STAMP SETS from our fabulous Bugaboo line by artist

Jodie Mackrell!!

AVAILABLE NOW

at
Totally Stampalicious!

As always we'll be giving away PRIZES as well to THREE lucky Hoppers!!!

1st Prize - All 5 New Sets

2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certficate

3rd Prize - $5 Gift Certificate

All you have to do is Hop along with us and leave your comments along the way and maybe

YOU could be a WINNER!!!!


We also have an incredible promotion going on...so even if you don't get a prize you can still be a WINNER!  We're we're currently having a special promotion.  It's the Stampalicious Dessert Menu

Level 1 - Vanilla Ice Cream - Buy 5 Get 1 Free
Level 2 - Strawberry Shortcake - Buy 8 Get 2 Free
Level 3 - Triple Layer Chocolate Cake - Buy 11 Get 3 Free







I have 3 cards to share with you today.  The first card is from the fun JJ Desperate Housewife stamp set.  I love the sentiment with this one!


My second card was made using the new Occupation Bears Stamp Set.  As you can see I was in a theme of pink and brown.  I did some paper piecing on the hat and cross for the little bear.  I colored him with prisma color pencils and gamsol and sponged the background with chalk to soften the edges.


My third and final card is from the Another Drink Stella stamp set.  I thought it was appropriate to go with black, olive green and cherry cobbler for this one.  The black layer has groovy wavy embossing.

Doesn't Stella look like she's having fun?  LOL she is just too funny!

Now it's time to hop on over to Jessie's AMAZING Blog to see what Fabulous Creations she has for us!!

Here is the entire line-up in case there are any glitches along the way!!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my New Releases today! 

38 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I LOVE pink and brown so that is fine with me.....such cute cards.....

Angel said...

love all of them! awesome job!

Lori Turner said...

LOL...looks like you and I had the same ideas in mind for stamp sets this go-round! Awesome creations girl...love all the pink/brown yummy-ness!

Jessica Griffin said...

Love your cards!! So cute!!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Julie! I love the pink and brown on the Bear card!

Terrie said...

Love your colors and all the cards are Fantastic ....

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. TFS.

~ Barb said...

Love the brown and pink color combos, 2 totally different images and yet the colors work really well for both!

stacy morgan said...

These are all so fun. The layout on the last one is too cool. Great creations.

Bonnie said...

Pink and brown one of my favorites. Such sweet cards.

ButterflyEars said...

Totally awesome cards. Love these sets, they are so versatile.

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Love how you made the first two cards similar and then popped out some more color on the third one! I would love to be in that glass with Stella! lol

Samantha said...

Beautiful cards! I think the little bear one is so cute...love the sentiment.

Benzi said...

Great cards, Julie! I agree wholeheartedly with the first one..keep that kitchen clean! :-) And, what a sweet, little bear.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards.

Nancy DeBonis said...

Great cards!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh what wonderful cards you've created!! I must admit though, I am partial to Stella, she always makes me laugh.

Linda

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are so much fun, Julie!!!! LOVE the circles on the Stella card...super cooL!!!!

Jo said...

Very nice cards!

Tamie said...

Clean, simple and absolutely fabulous way to show case the stamps. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Leanne said...

Super great job, love these images, awesome job on the blog hop.

Bonnie said...

Really like the pink and brown color combination

Lillian Child said...

Sweet cards - I think my favorite is the bear - love the soft look you've given to it.

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com
lillianchild@cox.net

Ellen said...

I am a HUGE pink and brown fan..I hope that color combo never goes out of style! ;) Love your cards!

LM said...

Love your cards they are all really nice and the colors are great!

Dee in N.H. said...

LOL! Stella is where I should be tonight! Love your cards!

sammi said...

Great cards! The pink and brown is especially wonderful together!

famillemarleau said...

Gorgeous cards. Love them. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

melv said...

All of these cards are great. The circles on the Happy Hour card are great ~ the sentiment between 2 olives! LOVE IT! That housewife is more diverse than I would have thought.

Emily Leiphart said...

Happy New Year, Julie! These are so much fun. I especially love Stella in the martini glass. LOL And I love your new photo!

Mema's Crafts said...

Your color combinations caught my attention, especially the brown and pink. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

love your designs - beautiful

redstampinsam said...

I just love Stella's journey to Martiniville!

Trisha said...

Great job, Julie. Stella is just too darned cute. Love your cards. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Katherine K :) said...

Love your cards! That Stella has to be my favorite!

Brook said...

Cute cards. Love these images.

Anonymous said...

Julie....your cards are all fantastic - yep....good ol' Stella....what a party animal! And that bear with the hearts is just tooo sweet too!

Jessie Lubyk said...

WOW Julie! All of your cards are so wonderful and thank-you so much for the compliment :) Take Care