Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We Make the Perfect Pear



Hi! I'm sharing a card that I made for the Dynamic Duos Challenge #89.


This is the second card I made using the Color In Valentines  Element Pack by Kate Hadfield at The Lilypad.  (The first card is below this post).  The color combo this week at Dynamic Duos is Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride.





About the card:

The image was colored digitally using the Stampin Up color codes for Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride and printed on PTI white paper.  I had some Pistachio Pudding paper with embossed hearts left over from my other card so I trimmed a strip and used it on the image panel,  I used the scallop edge punch at the bottom and added Dazzling Diamonds to dress it up a bit.

Dynamic Duos










 

Supplies
Digital Stamp: Color In Valentines (by Kate Hadfield @ The Lilypad)
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding (SU),  White (PTI)
Paper Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Ink:  Digital Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride
Accessories: Heart Embossing Folder, Scalloped Edge Punch (SU), Dazzling Diamonds
Techniques:  Digital Hybrid Card

3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Adorable!! Love the cute image and sentiment - perfect for Valentine's Day!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

Benzi said...

What a darling pear/pair. :-) I love their little cheeks. It's a super, adorable creation, Julie.
Hope you're doing well.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.