Monday, May 19, 2014

Congratulations Class of 2014



I MADE A CARD!!!!!  

It's a really clean and SIMPLE Graduation card.  The cool thing about this card is that by using the swiss dots embossed background I was able to easily cut the diagonal along the dots.  Sometimes it can be hard to get the cut just right.






I used the Simon Says Stamp Simple Numbers Craft Die for the 2014.  I recently picked up a few dies from SSS.  Luckily I used them just in time to play along with the Wednesday Die Crazy Challenge.  

The Congratulations was printed from Word (big surprise I know).


Supplies:
Paper:  PTI White, Basic Black (SU), Silver Glimmer Paper (SU)
Embelishments:  Numbers Craft Die (SSS), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (SU)

You can find the DIE CRAZY Challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card! 

For my US friends - Happy Memorial Day!


3 comments:

Benzi said...

Well, a big hello to you, Julie. So good to see you post. Your graduation card is awesome. How nice to have the dots to get the lines just perfect.

Hope you've been doing great and enjoying life.

Teresa Kline said...

super cute CAS card, luv it! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.