Monday, December 13, 2010

A Clean and Simple Birthday from JJ

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is to make a Clean and Simple card!  I thought it was a perfect challenge for this busy time of year.  I used the CAS Sketch challenge from SCS for the layout.  I also did some sponging on the image panel for today's Technique Lover's Challenge. 

I think JJ looks really good against an argyle background don't you?  She's such a preppy girl today!  I used the Totally Stampalicious new clear rubber release Cupcake JJ.

Now I'm off to get some work done!  Have a GREAT Day!

Thanks for checking out my card!


8 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Simply AWESOME, Julie...the sponging is just the perfect touch!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious e...I find myself looking forward to seeing what you've created each week!!! ;-D

Lynnor said...

Simple and very cute!!! The sponging adds depth without bulk...great idea!!

Benzi said...

Julie, she is a preppy one today and I do love the use of the argyle. I know what you mean about needing something simple to make now. Busy, busy, busy. I will probably start my baking tomorrow...maybe even a bit tonight
if I don't get too tired. Through with Christmas cards but they are my favorite to make and I will really miss them. Your card is great!

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the argyle!

Monique said...

Hi Julie.. Yes i love the argyle!! Great work on the CAS card :)..Thanks for playing with Totally Stampalicous this week :) talk to you soon !!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is really cute Julie, love the color combo!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so fun, Julie! I love the argyle paper and sponging to match.

Virginia L. said...

Love your background and colors! They work perfectly with the image! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season!