Friday, December 10, 2010

Coffee Cup Gift





I made this adorable coffee cup gift  for this week's Totally Stampalicious Challenge - Wrap it Up.  I found the template for the cup on the Scor-Pal website.  You can find the template HERE.  You will need one 9" x 4.5" piece of cardstock for the cup and a coordinating 4" x 4" cardstock for the handle.  After I scored the Close to Cocoa textured CS, I stamped the snowflakes in white pigment ink.  The handle was made using the Coluzzle.  I filled the cup with a bag of Lindor Truffles and tied it with taffeta ribbon.  The sentiment on the cup is from the new Totally Stampalicious release Attitude Ruby.



Coffee Cup Supplies:
Stamps: Attitude Ruby (sentiment), Snow Swirled (snowflakes)
Paper:  Close to Cocoa Textured CS
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch,  Coluzzle, Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for checking out my project! 

Pin It


4 comments:

Benzi said...

Julie, what a wonderful cup and gift.
Thanks for the link to the template. Love the stamped snowflakes. The recipient is sure to love this. Have a great weekend!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE this, Julie!! What a great gift idea. I think I'll have to make one, too!

Monique said...

Oh Julie this is so cute... Great job on the the template I love it :)...Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious :)

Lorraine said...

What a great idea and cute quick gift. This will help me this weekend get those last minute, just in-case gifts done.