Friday, December 3, 2010

Simple Wine Tag & Blog Award

This project is for this week's Totally Stampalicious Anything Goes Challenge.  I made this simple wine tag using the Christmas JJ digital stamp from Bugaboo.  I wanted to have some of these tags on hand for the holidays - now I won't have to take an undecorated bottle {GASP} to my holiday dinners.

 
Supplies:
Paper:  So Saffron, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Stamps:  Christmas JJ
Ink:  Computer Colored
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Oval Coluzzle



I also have a Blog award to pass along!  I was so honored and excited when I found out that Susan nominated me for a blog award!  I get to pass this award along to three blogs that inspire me but first I have to tell you three things that make me - me:
1.  I am a Gluten Free Girl.  Cannot eat gluten without getting very sick.  I've been gluten free since October 2009.  Going gluten free was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

2.  I have an identical Twin sister who does not like to do anything crafty.  She only humors my love and passion for card making.

3.  I am addicted to Microsoft Excel - use it for just about everything.  I love doing cost analysis.  I already have a complete 2011 family budget created in excel and it's linked to my 2010 budget.  It is a very close second to my card making addiction.

Here are the three blogs I've chosen:

Emily Leiphart - Leiphartonart

It was hard to narrow it down to three but these three ladies are all very talented and their work is very inspiring!  Click on the links and check out these amazing blogs!




3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

What a beautiful wine tag, Julie! Thank you so much for the wonderful blog award!! Those are great facts about yourself and I will post about this soon. :D

Benzi said...

Julie, this is so sweet and I am very happy you chose to give me this wonderful blog award. I am still out of town but I will grab it and post when I return. Thanks again. BTW, I really like your signature. I finally learned to do a watermark. Now, I'll have to do a signature. LOL

Monique said...

Awe Shucks thank you Julie!! And congratulations to you for receiving the award.. Love your bottle tag to Cheers!!!