Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July Anything Goes





Today's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is Anything Goes.  I decided to end the week with the same color combo that I started the week with - certainly celery, chocolate chip, and whisper white.  The image I used is one of my all time favorites - Christmas JJ.  She's looking fabulous and festive in her reindeer costume isn't she?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!  I'll be back on Monday with a new challenge for Totally Stampalicious!  Have a FAB*U*LOUS Weekend!

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...that was fast...you are like Roger Rabbit.....I love the colors you chose...so different and that punch. I recognize it now....still loving that punch and sweet sentiment from SU

Benzi said...

Very festive! My hubby has some antlers like that. I should put a photo of him wearing those things on my blog. LOL
You've used fabulous paper and the sentiment and punch is soooo fab.

Unknown said...

Such a cute dear, she is adorable. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this in the more neutral, but warm tones...classy with a bit of fun

Ali said...

Love this card look absolutely delicious....

Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing