Friday, July 1, 2011

July Calendar Page


Supplies
Stamps:  NONE
Paper: SU Night of Navy, Yankee Doodles DP, Real Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Accessories:  SU Eyelet Border Punch, SU Large and Small Star Punches, SU Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Happy JULY!
Today I’m sharing my July calendar page.  I’m so glad my friend Monique invited me to join this calendar page blog hop!  I’m having so much fun making these pages!

Huge thanks to my Husband Scott for sanding and staining my calendar stand.  It looks so much prettier now!!!! 
This page measures 6.5 inches square.  The designer paper is from the Yankee Doodles 6 x 6 paper (We R Memory Keepers).  I created the calendar in Microsoft Excel and printed it out on Whisper White Cardstock.  Then I just added the red scalloped mat, stars and ribbon.  I love how quick and easy this page was!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my calendar page.  Be sure to stop by and see all the other great calendar pages that my friends have put together!  Here are the links to their blogs!
I’m also including this calendar page in the following challenges:
Bugaboo Stamps – Recipe Challenge – Red, White & Blue with Ribbon
Squigglefly – Red, White, and Blue
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge Blog - Red, White, and Blue
Craft us Crazy - Red, White, and Blue
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Kenny K - Hooray For The Red White And Blue 




14 comments:

Dawn said...

I really love this idea! You should sell these stands on etsy. Thank you for joining in at CFAS!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh Julie, this is FABULOUS! What a great idea for the calendar pages and how nice of your hubby to make a stand for you! :) Love the papers and the stars and the embossing around the calendar finishes it off perfectly. Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us over at the Catch the Bug Challenge. Good luck in the drawing and please do join us again.
Lori

Holly Young said...

such a great calendar page! Thanks for sharing it in the Squigglefly challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Red White and Blue Challenge at CTB! I love how your card turned out just Adorable!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Nancy Pelshaw said...

Hi Julie..love the calander page you made and the stand is great.....I may need need of these..what a great idea!!!!! Happy 4th!
Nancy ( fm Debbies SU class)

Jan said...

This is great, thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

Maire Gamber said...

How beautiful and so appropriate for this wonderful weekend!
Your work is just stunning!
Hugs,
Marie

Emily Leiphart said...

I love what your husband did with the stand. It looks fabulous! The July page is fabulous!! I smiled at your comment about the house next to you being on sale. Teehee. Yes, we would definitely have a lot of fun crafting together!

Benzi said...

Julie, hope you are having a good 4th of July. Love your calendar and I am sure it is fun to make. Good for hubby for sanding and staining your stand.

Carol said...

Love this, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Unknown said...

This is fab Julie! What a great idea! :)

Thanks for joining in with out Red, White and Blue challenge at Crafting For All Seasons :)
Lizy DT x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a great way to pose a calendar. This is awesome! Great , great projects!

Jan said...

Congratulations Julie, very well deserved xx Jan CFAS DT

Fantasy said...

well designed.awesome i like those stars given as a border.please visit my sitejuly 2012 calendarthanks.