Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Digital Freebie to Thank You!!

I'm excited to show you the digital paper I've been working on!  You might remember from a previous post that I created some digital paper with a chevron pattern.  I'm taking that digital pattern and making color families for all of the Stampin Up colors so that I will have custom DP to match all of my paper.


I thought it would be fun to offer the Subtles Collection as a FREEBIE to THANK my followers.   
(I'm still working on the other color families)



Subtles Colors:  Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Wild Wassabi

Each color is saved to 8.5 x 11 JPEG file so it can be easily printed from a standard color printer.  I made the jpeg file above to display all of the pages using My Digital Studio.

You can see the cards I made with the digital paper HERE.

To get this FREEBIE  you must:
  1. Be a follower of my blog. If you haven't already, follow my blog by clicking on the "Join this Site" button on my side bar.  This freebie is to THANK my wonderful followers.
  2. Comment on this post to let me know you want the Freebie.
  3. I'd love it if you share a link to this post on your blog sidebar - but it's not required for you to get the freebie.
  4. I will respond to your comment with an email that includes the zip file with all 10 JPEG images as quickly as possible.  I'm online daily so it shouldn't take more than a day or two.
  5. This is a limited time offer - please comment by May 31, 2012 to receive your free digital paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my digital paper today!

6 comments:

Patty Ann said...

Super job on the chevron paper, and the colors WOW, can't wait to play with all the colors. Thanks for all your hard work and the freebie. Oh, I signed up to follow the blog too.

Wida said...

hello! thank you for this!!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! I would love these papers..thanks!!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Benzi said...

Julie, you do the coolest and best work. Sure, I want the digi paper and, of course, you know I'm already a follower.

Have a great weekend.

Virginia L. said...

These digie kits ROCK, Julie! You are so talented and kind to share!

cintem said...

Beautiful papers anda wonderful blog. Thanks for all your work!